A cloud integration platform is a product that facilitates the integration of an organization’s onsite (non-cloud-based) business resources with cloud-based resources.
Features of an effective cloud integration platform include:
- A single connection to the cloud.
- No new hardware or software required.
- Compatibility with diverse formats and protocols.
- Functionality with all major application programs.
- security, reliability, and integrity.
- Scalability to accommodate future growth.
- Rapid ROI (return on investment).