A cloud integration platform is a product that facilitates the integration of an organization’s onsite (non-cloud-based) business resources with cloud-based resources.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Features of an effective cloud integration platform include:
- A single connection to the cloud.
- No new hardware or software required.
- Compatibility with diverse formats and protocols.
- Functionality with all major application programs.
- security, reliability, and integrity.
- Scalability to accommodate future growth.
- Rapid ROI (return on investment).