CloudSwitch is a company that makes cloud migration software. The company’s products make it easier for users to move applications and workloads securely between their business premises and the cloud.
The CloudSwitch website lists these features:
- Cloud Isolation Technology™ for automatic, secure migration and provisioning of existing virtual machines.
- Secure networking bridge between data center and cloud environments.
- CloudFit™ for resource analysis and automated provider configuration.
- Storage encryption using industry-standard protocols.
- Secure roles-based controls and permissions for multiple users and groups.
- Web services and command-line interfaces for programmatic scaling and integration with existing management tools.
- Scalable, intuitive web-based console for integrated management and ongoing operation of cloud resources.
CloudSwitch was acquired by Verizon in August 2011, and subsequently integrated with Terremark, another Verizon subsidiary. CloudSwitch headquarters are in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Continue Reading About CloudSwitch
'CloudSwitch' is part of the:
View All Definitions