SearchCloudApplications.com is dedicated to serving the information needs of organizations which have, or are planning to add, business applications in the cloud. The site spans cloud delivery models and challenges, with articles, tips, tutorials and other resources covering Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), integration and cloud development.
This site also offers professional advice and content from leading industry experts including Steve Weissman, president of the AAIM New England Chapter and consultant, who provides professional training on content, process, and information management.
IT, business professionals, and developers will find unbiased information across cloud topics including technology strategy, Java, vendor selection and database management, architectural considerations, deployment strategies, mobile applications, development and big data strategies, and more.
Visit this site to learn about:
- How to solve potential problems or find solutions to current issues through accessing our independent, award-winning content
- Tips subjects ranging from model creation to application integration from business experts on our Expert Answers page
- New cloud application trends, issues, and solutions through our extensive collection of white papers and webcasts
- Get quality tips, answers to questions, and network with other active IT professionals in our ITKnowledge Exchange
What are you waiting for?
There are lots of perks to exclusive content. Activate your membership for free now to gain access to:
- Exclusive, members-only e-zines, e-books, and e-handbooks
- Our latest expert advice
- Free publications and access to in-depth reporting
- Members-only deals and offers
- And so much more
Visit SearchCloudApplications.com’s sister site:
SearchFinancialApplications.com is dedicated to serving the information needs of business and IT professionals using technology to manage finance and human resources (HR) functions. Featuring expert advice from leading, SearchFinancialApplications.com will help you develop, design, and implement your strategy to streamline HR processes and improve financial analytics.
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the online intersection of serious technology buyers, targeted technical content and technology providers worldwide. Our media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, redefines how technology buyers are viewed and engaged based on their active projects, specific technical priorities and business needs. With more than 100 technology specific websites, we provide technology marketers innovative media that delivers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Cincinnati, London, Mumbai, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
For inquiries about SearchCloudApplications.com, contact TechTarget at 617-431-9200.